I did a book haul for the trip, since I'll have lots of reading time while chilling on the balcony of the ship or on a sandy beach (Yes, I'm trying to make you jealous. You're welcome.).
I bought mostly Kindle books because my Kindle is much easier to transfer than a bunch of hardcovers, but I am bringing a few JUST IN CASE. Sometimes I don't trust my kindle, and I don't want to be stranded without books for ten days. I know, this makes me a total nerd.
Here's the list!
1. Everything, Everything. (This is my current read, and one of the hardcovers that I'm bringing.)
2. A Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning. (I got this one, because Lemony Snicket is going to be at YALLfest in November!)
3. The Girl from Felony Bay. (Also a YALLfest author.)
4. The Martian (SO excited about this one! I'm waiting to watch the movie until I've read the book.)
5. It's Kind of a Funny Story
6. Child 44
7. The Weight of Feathers. (My last hardcover.)
That's it! Guessing that those will be plenty for the trip, but do you guys have any suggestions?
Let me know in the comments, or tweet at me! @Elysia_Regina