1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
2. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
4. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
6. The Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki
7. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
8. The Giver by Louis Lowry
9. Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
11. Legend by Marie Lu
12. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
13. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
14. The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
15. Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
....and so far for 2015:
1. On Writing (AGAIN) by Stephen King
2. Under the Dome by Stephen King
3. The Stand by Stephen King
4. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
5. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
6. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
7. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
8. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
9. Paper Towns by John Green
10. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
11. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (This is my favorite so far this year. LOVED this book.)
I'm attempting to read 50 books this year, as long as college doesn't get in the way like last year. Excuses, excuses, I know!
There you have it! Now you're all caught up on (most of) what I've read in the past few years. At the top of my blog on the right-hand side, I now have a "Currently Reading" list. Right now I'm reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, and Finders Keepers by Stephen King.
Let me know what you've read, or what you suggest for me to read next, and catch up with me on social media!
Until next time, stay happy, follow your dreams, don't be afraid of doing big things, and smile lots!